The CES-NCC virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Tuesday October 20 from noon to 2pm on Zoom. Don’t miss out!
Your new Board Members will summarize last year’s accomplishments, and let you know what’s in store for this year. We have been hard at work planning exciting professional development, networking, and outreach activities for the membership!
Introduction and Welcoming Remarks
Karl Boudreault Award Announcement
Overview of 2020-2021 Upcoming Activities
The following documents are currently available for the consideration of members and/or will require approval at the AGM:
- President’s Report for 2019-2020
- CES-NCC Treasurer’s Report for 2019-2020
- CES NCC 2019 AGM Minutes
- CES NCC 2018 AGM Minutes
- CES NCC 2017-2018 Audited Financial Statements
- NEW CES NCC Audited Financial Statements 2018-2019
The AGM will include an exclusive talk by Ashraful Hasan and Steve Montague on Evaluation in the age of COVID-19.
Why people should attend:
Pandemic restrictions have profoundly affected both the subjects of evaluation (the evaluands) and the practice of doing the evaluation. Traditional evaluation approaches to program profiling (including program theories + logic models), formulating questions, designing approaches and sharing-reporting results were evolving quickly even before the pandemic. Now changes seem imperative.
What will be discussed:
Steve Montague and Ashraful Hassan – representing different generations of evaluators – will come together to share perceptions, views and possible approaches to evaluating in pandemic times and beyond. They will be sharing and provoking participant input and conversations on:
- Evaluation and its potential role + use in public policy, planning, management and operations going forward
- Key mental models to drive evaluation in these times – and how to translate them into practical approaches
- Insights on some specific promising practices and approaches
What participants should take away from the session:
Insights on the role of evaluation and evaluative thinking in areas of public management relevant to members in the National Capital Region
Exposure to some emerging (and some re-emerging) approaches, tools and techniques
Practical take-away references for immediate follow-up and use in our respective evaluation practices
To register, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is exclusive to CES-NCC members. There will be no late admissions.
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM
- President’s report for 2018-2019
- The Treasurer’s report 2018 (as supported by the 2017-18 Financial Statements)
The 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 8:30 am to 11:00 am at the RCAF Officers’ Mess, 158 Gloucester Street, Ottawa.
Materials from the 2018 AGM are included below:
- Minutes of the May 14, 2018 AGM
- CES-NCC audited financial statements for 2017-2018
- Activity report for May 8th, 2019
- Treasurer’s report for 2018
An agenda with more details will be provided at the event.
Materials from the previous AGMs: