Do not miss out on the Fall virtual Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will take place on Tuesday October 20 from noon to 2pm. We will introduce your new Board Members, summarize last year’s accomplishments, and let you know what’s in store for this year. More specifically, the following elements will be presented:
For those attending the AGM, we will throw in a PD or virtual networking activity, stay tuned for more details! To register, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM
- President’s report for 2018-2019
- The Treasurer’s report 2018 (as supported by the 2017-18 Financial Statements)
The 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 from 8:30 am to 11:00 am at the RCAF Officers’ Mess, 158 Gloucester Street, Ottawa.
Materials from the 2018 AGM are included below:
- Minutes of the May 14, 2018 AGM
- CES-NCC audited financial statements for 2017-2018
- Activity report for May 8th, 2019
- Treasurer’s report for 2018
An agenda with more details will be provided at the event.
Materials from the previous AGMs: