INTEGRATE: Promising practices for incorporating lenses into your evaluation practice
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: JANUARY 12, 2024
As we navigate the complexities of the modern world, it is crucial to reflect on how the advancements made in gender based analysis plus (GBA Plus), diversity, equity, inclusion, active reconciliation, accessibility, and environmental sustainability are incorporated into our evaluation practice. While we know why these lenses are important, this sub-theme challenges us to reflect, learn and share specific ways to apply these critical lenses into our work.
But we need you!
We want to hear how you are exploring innovative approaches and promising practices that foster more inclusive evaluations, account for environmental sustainability or contribute to active reconciliation.
We are seeking dynamic 10-15 minute presentations that share your insights and demonstrate us how we can incorporate these lenses!
- Proposal: 250-word outline of your presentation
- Ensure the link to the “Integrate” sub-theme is clear
- Indicate what lens(es) you are presenting about
- Your outline should clearly highlight the key takeaways and insights you intend to share.
- Language: Submissions are welcome in either official language.
- Deadline: Friday, January 12, 2024
OR use the form below.